Monday, April 25, 2011

Praising God Across the Ocean




I have been so blessed by Sudan Christian Fellowship while I have been living in Richmond! This Saturday I had the privilege of joining Sudanese women from several communities in Virginia and North Carolina gathered to hear teaching, praise God, and encourage one another.

The Sudan Christian Fellowship children's choir shared a song with the group of women in Arabic. Many of these children were born in the US, but their parents have taught them about Sudan. Even though I didn't understand all the words, my heart was encouraged, so I hope this song encourages you also.

Daniel 7:14
He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

No comments: