Thursday, March 20, 2008

What I Need

I don't like to admit that I need anyone. I often like to think that I am self-sufficient. Well that couldn't be farther from the truth. I am in DESPERATE NEED. I am in need of a savior. I am also in need of prayer, accountability, truth spoken into my life, encouragement, and so much more. The depths of my sin sometimes astound me. I am so good at deceiving myself.

Sudan is so beyond what I can even deceive myself into thinking that I could accomplish on my own. I have to rely on God. I am not enough, but Jesus is enough. And God will be glorified.

So here is where I ask you all for what I need. I NEED PRAYER.

Over the past few months the power of prayer has been so evident in my life. Not only has God been faithful and answered prayers in amazing ways, but so many times as I pray my heart is brought closer to the heart of my redeemer. Prayer is necessary, and too often there is not enough of it in my life.

1 comment:

Ordinary Radical said...

Hey sistah,

We will definitely keep you in our rpayers back here at the "home base"!! We think you are amazing!!

Always remember that becuase of who God is and what He has done for us, that you are a capable, loveable, and wonderful.

-Grant