Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Last Week in Mundri

I am leaving Mundri one week from today. I have started to say goodbye to friends like Jomima and Silivia (pictured below), and I am sad. It is a going to be a busy week as I visit friends, attend celebrations for the new year, wrap up things at the water projects, and pack up our houses. I am also really excited that I will be seeing my parents in two and half weeks!

Please pray for me this week as I prepare to leave Mundri! Pray that I would have good times with God even in the busyness of this week. Pray for my goodbyes.

Pray for me in the next weeks after I leave Mundri. Pray that I would have time and space to process everything that I am feeling and thinking. Pray for me as I travel from Sudan spending a few days in Uganda and London and then finally arriving in Florida. Pray for me as I transition back to life in the US.

I am keeping this short, but I wanted to quickly share my prayer requests, because I need prayer!

No comments: