Saturday, March 2, 2013

Brazilian Treats

Many of my all time favorite foods are all Brazilian.  First of all Starbucks in Brazil came up with the brigadeiro frappuccino!!! AMAZING!!! Although I must say the conversation with my aunt was better than the drink itself. =)



Of course I stopped for pão de queijo. =)


So far I have also enjoyed passion fruit mousse, goiabada with queijo mineiro, guaraná, and AMAZING coffee!!! I have a whole week left of all my favorite special treats that are only available in Brazil (and some parts of South Florida).  These foods remind me of family and bring back a lot of good memories.  Good thing I am only in Brazil for a little over a week because I may be physically unable to pass a shop that sells pão de queijo without buying one.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Ok this post made my mouth instantly water. Whenever I go home my mom always asks me what I want to do at home and my list usually has 2 activities and about 15 food items :) hmm Brazilian food :)Enjoy!